Friday, February 02, 2007

Free Publicity

As I'm meeting a client this morning, someone in the gym approaches me to ask if I had a twin because he saw someone in the newspaper that looks just like me. Not knowing I could have taken a pic for the paper, I said it wasn't me, of course. When I approached my client, he handed me the newspaper and in it was my picture, name and company name. A couple of weeks ago I did a fitness presentation at a BNI meeting where the photographer had taken my picture. A cool little surprise.

I thought about something this afternoon regarding plastic surgery. People spend quite a bit of money plastic surgery to look younger and/or more fit. One of my clients has shedded a good deal of body fat and he looks several years younger than when I first met him. With that in mind, it's truly amazing how we like to try to take the easy way to a better self.

This was just an observation I thought I'd share.

See you guys next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home