Thursday, February 01, 2007

My week so far....


This week was the test of of 2 of my clients. I like to do monthly assessments to see what was gained and/or what was lost. Client A is a 56 year old male with some back and knee problems. This is always a task, as some of your exercise options can become limited. So, we had to do a program that was mindful of the back and knee's, but still affective. Through it all, after one month he's down 10 lbs. and down 4% bodyfat.

Client B is a 25 year old female. Her desire is to lose some fat while maintaining a toned look. This is why they say throw the scale out of the door and a picture is worth a thousand words.
As the scale was not impressive, I saw a wonderful tranformation in a comparison picture in some fat-loss in an area she had concern with.

What I would have liked to have seen this week was a better turn out of my first meet-up weight-loss workshop. I believe in over-delievering when it comes to doing events like these because I want people walking away with a charged up feeling that they can accomplish almost anything. We will schedule our next meeting at the end of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home